Friday 3 May 2013

Yes to Cucumbers

A while back, I heard about this apparently amazing brand 'Yes to Carrots' and their particularly amazing 'Yes to Cucumbers' range, so I thought "Hey- why not give this a try?". I went on the hunt only to find that no British high street shops stocked them, only finding them on feelunique.com, where I was delighted to find them on sale!
I got the 'Yes to Cucumbers On-the-Go Cucumbers Essentials Kit' for just £9.99, and it came with:
Yes to Cucumbers Soothing Natural Glow Facial Towelettes- 10 Wipes
These were lovely makeup wipes, calming and soothing yet still tough enough to remove all of my makeup- even waterproof mascara!- and the packet was lovely to carry on the go. The cucumber smell was a big bonus, too.I loved it so much I bought the full-sized version!

Yes to Cucumbers Daily Calming FacialMoisturiser- 15ml
While I love the fresh cucumber smell, this moisturiser didn't really cut it for me. After application my skin felt slightly tacky and not that pleasant, so once I finish this, I won't be repurchasing


Yes to Cucumbers Soothing Eye Gel- 10ml
Even though I wasn't so keen on the moisturiser, I love to use this eye gel, not necessarily because of the reduction of dark circles, but because of how refreshing it is to put on puffy bags in the morning, or during a long work period. 

I think I'll be repurchasing the wipes but I don't think the moisturiser and eye gel will find themselves back in my cabinet once I've finished these ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment