Tuesday 21 October 2014

Glamour Latest in Beauty Power List Beauty Box

Glamour Latest in Beauty Power List box - £15.99

I have never subscribed to a beauty box before, instead opting to spend my money on products which I have more wisely chosen. Having said that, I do occasionally opt to order a one-off, as I did with the amazing Glamour Latest in Beauty Power List beauty box, which was just too good to miss! Boasting brands like Laura Mercier, Philip Kingsley and Liz Earle it was no surprise that an order was due…

Philip Kingsley Daily Damage Defence Conditioning Spray // I was excited to see a Philip Kingsley product included because I've never tried anything from the brand and I've heard such great things. This is no exception and smells absolutely incredible.

Maybelline Colour Sensational Lipstick in 'Tantalising Taupe' // I know that when you sign up for a beauty box you run the risk of getting some questionable shades and unfortunately this nude lipstick is a bit too nude for my complexion. It leaves me looking washed out so I'm afraid I'll have to pass on this one.

Laura Mercier Foundation Primer // This was such an exciting product to receive as again, I've never tried anything from Laura Mercier before and this product is so hyped in the beauty world.

Eyeko Mascara Off Eye Makeup Remover Wipes // I'll definitely be putting these to use when I'm away otherwise I'll just stick to my own micellar water/cleansing oil duo.

Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser // I absolutely love this creamy and soothing cleanser so I'll definitely be keeping this in my collection of minis to take away with me.

Bourjois Volume 1 Seconde Mascara // I've wanted to try this since it came out and I'm so excited to get me some volumised and clump-free lashes!

James Read Sleep Mask Tan // I'm probably the only beauty blogger who has never tried a fake tanner before but I'm thinking I may use this to dip my toe in the world of all year tanned goodness!

On top of all of that you get a 12-month digital subscription to Glamour magazine - pretty impressive for just £15.99 (inclusive of P&P). You get such a wide range of products from some really impressive brands and I would recommend snapping it up as soon as you can because you certainly won't regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment