Tuesday 14 October 2014

It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product

It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product - £10.49
After seeing multiple American YouTubers talk about it, I had been on the hunt for the It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product for quite some time! It slipped my mind while in New York so I had to resort to tracking it down in the UK and finally getting it from Sally's Salon Services. For just a leave-in conditioner it has quite bold claims- the question is, does it live up to them?

I use this on damp hair and spray a generous amount from my mid-lengths to ends and then use my hands to rub it all in. In the bottle it looks like a really thick and goopy product but when sprayed it comes out as a fine mist, not weighing the hair down at all. The first thing I notice upon using it was just how amazing it smelt! It smells just how I would want my hair to smell but unfortunately it doesn't last for long. It's a 10 leaves my hair feeling so soft and silky and manages to reduce frizz too! I'm not sure about the split end claim but seeing as it's a heat protector too I'm sure it prevents them to some degree.

I use this about 75% of the times I wash my hair (the other timea I use a thick serum and don't want to weigh my hair down with too much product) and it just makes my hair so dreamy. It's soft, easy to manage and just so shiny and healthy-looking! I'm really impressed with my first foray into It's a 10's products and can't wait to try some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment