Friday 17 October 2014

The Lust List #3

I must give it to myself, I have been pretty restricted with my beauty buying as of late! I haven't been to Boots in over a month (shock horror) due to my insane workload and even my ASOS orders, although frequent, have been missing any sort of beauty items. Snaps for Dina! I'm still going to try to be good (I promise) but I can't deny that I have a wish list slowly piling up, so I decided to share it with you lovely lot. 
Jo Malone Peony & Blush Suede Cologne // I have never owned a Jo Malone fragrance (or any product for that matter) but I always go into their boutiques and smell this one. It's such a beautiful scent which I feel I won't be able to resist for much longer - someone keep me away!

NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturiser // Recently I've been reaching for concealer and powder alone rather than a full face of foundation and while I love it due to the lightweight feel of my skin, I feel like I could do with a bit of extra coverage. I've heard really great things about this TM and would love to try it out. 

The Body Shop Wild Argan Oil Bubbling Bath // Now that we're moving into the colder months I'm sure I'll be taking baths a lot more frequently and this seems like a great relaxing bubble bath. The extra moisturising properties definitely won't hurt!

The Body Shop Wild Argan Oil Rough Scrub // I'm close to running out of my current body scrub which I found pretty underwhelming (look out in my next empties for that!) but I've read some really lovely reviews about this so I want to give it a try.

Hourglass Femme Rouge Velvet Creme Lipstick in 'Mural' // After swatching this a few months back I just can't get it out of my mind. The colour is so beautiful and the texture was really smooth - it must be mine!

Herbal Essences Clearly Naked Shine Shampoo & Conditioner // There is just something about this hair washing duo that really appeals to me, in particular the fact that it contains mint. I love feeling like my hair is really fresh and clean (and who wouldn't want shine?) so I want to give these two a go.

Although my wishlist is ever growing my funds are slowly (OK, quickly) diminishing so I need to try and rein myself in! But that perfume is just calling my name...

No comments:

Post a Comment