Sunday 4 May 2014

April Favourites

First up I'd like to say sorry for the bad quality photo - my SD card has suddenly decided to malfunction and I don't know when I'll be able to replace it! It was my birthday on the 30th and I got some lovely beauty bits so I'm sure you can expect to see some of them in my May favourites in a months time. 

I've been absolutely loving the combination of the Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow foundation and the Maybelline The Eraser under eye concealer for a base which feels lightweight but offers enough coverage for all occasions. I love using the highlight part of the Dior Rose Diamond palette to highlight my browbone. I never usually do this but I tried it a few weeks ago and got so many compliments on how good my eyebrows look so you can see why it's suddenly become a staple!

The Origins High Potency Nite-a-mins night cream is amazing at intense moisturisation without the heavy, greasy feeling, as well as making my skin look beautiful and glowy when I wake up. The label.m Shine Mist is perfect for that last minute step before going out, adding a boost of shine to my hair and ensuring that everything looks a touch more put together! 

And finally my favourite of the bunch, Essie 'Mint Candy Apple' which I am about 1 year late on discovering but is still beautiful nonetheless and I liked it so much that I wore it for 3 consecutive paint jobs. The brush, the formula and the colour are all on points - is it too soon to say love?

Just a note that I might be a bit AWOL over the next few weeks as I have important exams *sobs* that I need to study for but by the end of May thing should (fingers crossed) have calmed down a bit!

1 comment:

  1. I need Mint Candy Apple! x

    pearlsandsparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete