Wednesday 30 April 2014

Kiehl's Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Masque



Kiehl's Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Masque - £21.50
After my Origins Clear Improvement Mask ran out I decided to branch out and try a new mask, this time from Kiehl's- the Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Masque With 50ml extra, 50p cheaper and more convenient packaging, my expectations were high.

The first thing I noticed was how its texture was much thinner in comparison to that of the Origins mask. It's much less drying on the skin which means it's not as harsh, simply working as a really deep pore cleanser. Upon application, it can feel a little rough (although it doesn't feel like that on the fingers) but it's not harsh at all.

It's not much of a blemish buster but it after using it, it makes my skin feel so cleansed and refreshed, like it has been cleansed really deeply. If you're looking for a quick fix to spots, this may not be the mask for you, but I'm looking for a bit more long term effects, that will help to improve my skin in general.

A few weeks ago I was having a major clogged pore issue (blame the unhygienic paint balling mask!) this is what saved my rough, uneven skin texture. After a couple of uses, my forehead felt much clearer and smoother!

Only a little bit needs to be used every time yet this pot is absolutely massive, I really can't imagine how long it will take me to run out- it's almost too big. It's £20+ price tag is made much easier to stomach when you think about the price per use. It's really great value, especially when you're paying for such a good quality product.

2 comments:

  1. I have seen this around and have always wanted to give it a try. It sounds like such a great mask.

    katespitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cant wait to try this! x

    pearlsandsparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete