Monday 3 February 2014

January Favourites


The first month of 2014 is already over and boy am I glad to see it go! It's been a slow and stressful month which has been filled with exams and rain- not a good combo- but these have been the products that I've been using all month!

Late night study sessions = dark under eye circles = Origins GinZing Refreshing eye cream to the rescue! Slightly tinted to counteract the darkness and then some, as well as feeling really refreshing and making my eyes look a lot more vibrant.
For that added coverage, I've been relying on the Make Up Forever Full Cover concealer which has really been the best thing to help me look presentable when I go out. I apply it with my fingers then blend it in with the EcoTools Airbrush Concealer brush, which makes it really look flawless.

I've been wearing the Urban Decay Eyeshadow in 'Sin' (the lighter pink shade) to add some brightness to my eyelids and give a bit of shimmer. It has a great formula and is just a dream to blend!
The Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Liner in 'Black' has been great for adding a bit of a dramatic line when I've gone out this month, staying on the hole time without a smudge in sight.
To add some colour to my cheeks, I've loved applying the Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in 'Thankful'. It's a beautiful shade which adds a flush to my face, with an instant healthy glow.

To keep my hands looking presentable, I've loved the Nails inc. nail polish in 'Old Bond Street' which is a lovely, deep violet colour. Battling against the cold has taken a toll on my hands, so this Nivea Smooth Nourishing hand cream has been a welcome visitor! It's so moisturising and rich but not greasy, making it easy to continue going about my everyday activities. 

2 comments:

  1. I really like the look of the Tarte Amazonian Blushes, I really want to try some! Nails inc. polishes are some of my favourite ever, I love how opaque they apply xx

    yespleasebeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete