Friday 20 December 2013

Mini City Pharma Haul

               
I come to you now from Paris, just off Champs-Élysées, in fact! Being in Paris, I couldn't resist a trip to City Pharma just a couple of hours after arriving and checking into my hotel.
It was an absolute blur- from the outside it just appeared like a normal French pharmacy but upon entering, I realised it was a lot more. There were shelves upon shelves of Bioderma, Vichy, La Roche Posay and many more! It was a beautiful sight, I just admit. 
There were so many people in its narrow aisles, so it was difficult to move around and have a browse. I could barely handle it so I just got my 4 desired products and ran for the till.

                              
I got the limited edition L'Wren Scott Caudalie Beauty Elixir in the full size, as my mini is running out and I really liked it as a refreshing mist. This would cost over £30 in the UK but was just €26, about £21!

                           
I then purchased the La Roche-Posay Serozinc, which is a toner that aims to soothe yet cleanse, specifically for sensitive skin. I've heard a lot about this and I'm excited to try it out!

How could I leave Paris without trying the infamous Nuxe Rêve de Miel lip balm? It's a really thick and ultra-moisturising balm and I was happy to find out that it doesn't overpower me with the smell of honey (a smell I hate). I can see this little pot lasting me a very long time. 

                             
I've heard a lot about Phyto and I've wanted to try them for a long time, but with such a large product range I just didn't know where to start. In one of the discount baskets, I saw this mini Phytokératine set for just €4.99, a perfect way to try the brand for my weak and frizzy hair. 

As I was leaving the cashier handed me some samples, which I, of course, was very glad to receive. A couple of sachets of Darphin Anti-Age Smoothing Fluid. I do't need anti-aging products but I'm sure my mum will be happy to take it from me!
I then got a couple of mini bottles of Uriage Hyséac K (which I think is meant to be very similar to the Effaclar products) for oily skin with blocked pores. 
I'm sure this is just the first haul of many more to come, however I'm sorry about the bad quality photos/writing. I decided to take a break from my laptop, only bringing my phone, and so this is currently my blogging device. Hopefully the elegance of Paris will shine through in my posts? Ok then, maybe not..
Some things crossed off my list, but I'm still hoping to grab a few more things- Sephora, I'm coming for you. 

1 comment:

  1. I have been dying to try the Serozinc becuase I hear so many great things about it.

    katespitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete