Saturday 28 December 2013

Sephora Haul



I'm coming at you now with Part 2 of my Paris haul, this time it's the Sephora Edition. I was only in Paris for 4 days, yet I can't even count the number of times I walked up and down the aisles of Sephora (note to any of you Paris goers: while the Champs-Élysées branch is massive, the one on Rue de Rivoli is still quite large, yet much less busy and easier to shop in!). I had planned what I wanted to buy before I went, making it less likely for me to go crazy and buy everything in sight (although just one thing was a little impulse purchase). 


 Starting with the most exciting purchase, I caved and bought a NARS palette, the At First Sight palette. Even though I already have a mini of the Laguna, that didn't stop me from buying this, complete with a Deep Throat blusher, Laguna bronzer and four eyeshadows which, surprisingly, work well together. I can't want to experiment with this little bad boy!


 Make Up For Ever is a brand whose makeup I've never tried before, yet this Full Cover concealer has been on my list for months! So when the cashier handed me a 20% off voucher when she found out I was a foreign customer, I knew that this was next to be purchased. This is definitely a high coverage product, concealing those pesky little spots and scars that have been driving me crazy. It's a well-loved addition to my life!

I've never tried the BeautyBlender makeup sponge before, but this Sephora 3D Precision Sponge was an impulse purchase while waiting to pay. I've tried it a couple of times and I'm quite impressed, but the fact that it is white makes my inner obsessive writhe every time I use it to blend foundation- I can see that it will be tough to clean.

 
I have a rollerball of this perfume, Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb and it smells beautiful, literally it could be one of my favourite perfumes ever. And that means a lot coming from me, the owner of 30+ perfumes. It smells amazing and the bottle is something I'm proud to put on my shelf- you'll definitely be hearing more about this!

I'm not sure if this counts as a purchase, but as a new member of the Sephora rewards card, I was able to choose a free nail polish from their own line. I chose this salmon-pink colour in 'Have U Ever' and as I type, I am sporting it on my nails. It may not be the most winter-appropriate colour but I am determined to test out its 5 Day Shine claims. 

I know this wasn't the largest haul ever but I'm very satisfied with my purchases, makeup from Sephora and skincare from City Pharma, I am a very happy girl!  
On another note, I have quite a few exams coming up so I'm sorry if I'm a bit AWOL over the next couple of weeks, studies call!

No comments:

Post a Comment