Sunday 1 December 2013

#BritishBloggerSelection Favourite Makeup Brand


I've run a bit behind in my #BritishBloggerSelection posts but I hope everyone can agree to think by the 'better late than never' way of mind! This week's theme (or last week's, I'm not sure) is/was is 'Favourite Makeup Brand', especially fitting since my blog is beauty oriented. In case it wasn't obvious from the rest of my posts my favourite makeup brand is Benefit!


They have just got it all going on- face products, eye products and lip products, skincare and even perfume! The only niggle I have with them is they are pretty expensive, but then again the quality is just great so it doesn't work out too badly.


I would do reviews on all of my Benefit products but, boy, would that be a long post, so instead I've made a little wish list of some of the products I'm lusting after from Benefit.




Stay Flawless 15 Hour Primer - Although I have many primers at the moment, I've really been wanting to try this out. The packaging looks really interesting and I've heard good reviews about it.


Hoola - I've wanted this bronzer for such a long time but, not being a huge bronzer person, I didn't want to invest in the full-size. I've seen a few little sets around with minis of it so I may have to grab one of those!


World Famous Neutrals Most Glamourous Nudes Ever - This a beautiful palette, with cream and power eyeshadows. It's so small and compact, which would make it easy for travelling. 


Watts Up! - I've swatched this countless times and it's a beautiful shimmer, which would be perfect for highlighting. I really want to get this soon, and I hope I do!


That's just a little overview of my favourite makeup brand, Benefit, and I'm sure you'll be hearing more about them in the future, as I try out more and more of their products (if my bank account will let me...).



1 comment:

  1. I love benefits poredessional primer, the rockatuer blush and they're real mascara. I want to try the 15hr primer.

    katespitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete