Sunday 1 September 2013

August Favourites

 This month I've battled the 40+ degree weather of Italy and had some really incredible experiences, so you could say it's been a pretty great month! I have a few products that I have been using through all of this month. 

Two Bourjois purchases in the ASOS sale, the 1 Seconde nail polish in 'Blue no Blues' and the Bourjois Magic Nail Polish Remover. The formulation of the nail polish is so lovely, quick drying and the brush is wide, making for easy application. I used to have the Sephora Nail Polish Remover pot, but it got old and I also didn't like the fact that it had acetone in it. This doesn't have acetone and smells quite nice, however it doesn't work in 1 second, as it claims! 


I only have one makeup favourite this month, that I have consistently been using. The NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in '617- Iced Mocha' is a beautiful colour, in a great formulation that means it's easy to apply with a brush or to blend in with fingers. 
A perfume I've been wearing all month is Lancôme La Vie Est Belle, it's smells lovely and has great lasting power!


This month I've had a lot of evenings out, which meant getting back late, but what helped me speed up the evening routine was using Bioderma Sensibio H2O to remove eye and face makeup really efficiently. 
After my cleanse, I've been using the Clinique Clarifying Lotion as an exfoliation step, which has helped me go to bed feeling really squeaky clean.

So these have been my favourites for this month, lasting me through the heat of both Italy and England!

No comments:

Post a Comment