Tuesday 27 August 2013

Baby Lips Come To The UK!

It seems my blog post is quite a lot later than most others, but I'm not late to this one, I promise!

I have tried Baby Lips before, in the shade Quenched (known in the UK as Hydrate) and loved it, so quite naturally I was excited to purchase the other shades!
Even though I already have the blue Baby Lips, there was a 2 for 2 offer so I decided to get it as a small gift for my sister.
The main reason for my excitement was the fact that the other 2 shades I purchased were meant to be somewhat tinted. Being somebody who doesn't like to wear much colour on my lips, these are a perfect mix of lip colour and lip balm. 
Pink Punch is the most pigmented of them all, coming out as a really bright pink (which I'm not sure is that wearable)
Peach Kiss is much more of a muted shade, definitely my favourite and most wearable of the three.
Hydrate is more do good than look good, as it is just a clear lip balm with SPF 15 in it. 
While I love the Baby Lips, I have to admit they are not products to be used for damaged lips, but more of an everyday top up when your lips feel a bit dry.
I would definitely recommend picking them up, at just £2.99 each, and if you hurry you may be able to catch them in the 3 for 2 sale!


No comments:

Post a Comment