Tuesday 18 June 2013

Bobbi Brown BB Cream

Recently I've been on the lookout for a tinted moisturiser/BB cream with SPF and something that won't make my skin any oilier, so this was recommended to me.


While I've been wanting the Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturiser for quite a long time, I read a review saying it broke somebody out- something I can't risk! For the past year my life, my skin has been prone to breakouts with use of harsh products. 
I was stuck between this and the Bobbi Brown tinted moisturiser but I was told to take this, as it has a higher SPF.
So far, I have really liked this product, being light yet quite good coverage. It doesn't have a bad smell (bonus!) and is oil free, absolutely perfect for me personally. Also, it has an SPF of 35, which is higher than the sun cream I keep in my bag- pretty impressive, right?

Overall, I can certainly see this becoming a fast favourite for summer, when foundation is just too heavy but I'm not feeling the whole 'natural' look. It's not cakey, it applies easily and I really like the packaging as well.
For £29, I would say it's quite a lot to pay for something that's low-medium coverage but with Bobbi Brown, you really get what you pay for, with a primer underneath it lasts for a pretty impressive time, and with a powder it's even better!

No comments:

Post a Comment