Thursday 6 June 2013

May Favourites

While a bit late, May is over so that means...May favourites! The following are all of the products that have been my saviours this month, during the stressful exam period, and even when I've had little breaks..
So, without further ado, here are my favourites!



Clinique Clarifying Lotion: This has been amazing this month in terms of completely cleaning my face and getting rid of all of the "bad stuff".
Bioderma Sébium H2O: I bought this as an oily-skin alternative to the original bottle, which I generally use for makeup removal. I like this on days when I don't want to use something as harsh as the clarifying lotion, like when I'm running late in the morning.

Bioderma Sensibio H2O: Yes, both of the Bioderma's are in my favourites! I've been using this much for removing that really stubborn makeup that won't budge- I apply it on a cotton pad and hold it on my eyes for about 20 seconds, then it's gone!

Clinique Anti-Blemish Solutions: This has been my absolute saviour! During exam periods there's a lot of stress and unfortunately, stress leads to spots but Clinique Anti-Blemish Solutions leads to clear skin!

Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter Body Lotion: This is incredibly moisturising, as well as smelling absolutely amazing. I also love the fact that it's in a bottle with a pump, as I find it much easier and less messy to use.

Soap & Glory Heel Genius: Another Soap & Glory product, they've really impressed me this month! I put this cream on my feet and slip some socks on- then, voilà, you're done!


Revlon Photoready BB Cream: This month there have been a lot of 'less-is-more' days, so I've preferred to wear a lighter BB cream. I like this one because it's not too heavy, and it has SPF 30! Unfortunately I bought it a bit too dark so I can only apply a little bit at a time- at least summer's coming up! 


 Clinique High Definition Lashes: Thinking about it now, I have quite a lot of Clinique products this month...One of which is this mascara! For quite a long time this has been neglected but now I've been using it a lot and I have been amazed. It separates and lengthens the lashes without much clumping it, making it a staple part in my makeup routine. 

PINK Bold & Playful Body Splash: This smells amazing, perfect for a sunny summer day. I love wearing this, as it's very long-lasting, however it's been discontinued so I have to limit my usage :(

Elvive Nutri-Gloss Light Conditioning Shine Spray: This has been so great this month, when I've wanted to give my hair an extra shine. It's quite hard to track down and I'm running low, so I need to make sure I can find another bottle!


Models Own- 'Aqua': When wearing this, this month, I've received countless compliments on my nails! It's such a beautiful colour and when I run out I think I'll definitely be repurchasing!

Cosmopolitan Eyelash Curlers: These are an absolute bargain! They work so well in making my eyelashes look really bold and curled.  

Benefit's TropiCORAL set: I love this set, having only owned it for a short while it has quickly become one of my favourite products. I love CORALista as a beautiful coral blush that is perfect for everyday wear.
So these have been my favourite products, I hope you enjoyed! Over the past couple of weeks, I've been so incredible busy, with exams and revision and all that depressing stuff. Today my exams finally finished *sigh of relief* so I can relax a bit more and stop neglecting this page!
Any product suggestions? Comment any suggestions below :)
Love D xx

No comments:

Post a Comment