Sunday 23 June 2013

Empties #1

 Over the past couple of months I've been collecting all of the bottles/tins that I've finished, in the spirit of beauty blogging! 



 First off, I have an unusually large amount of finished shampoo bottles- I'm not sure why they've all finished at the same time!
Herbal Essences Dazzling Shine Shampoo + Conditioner- This smells so lovely and after using it, my hair feels so soft and pampered.

Avalon Organics Scalp Treatment Tea Tree Shampoo- I'm going to be honest and just say that I only bought this after hearing about an outbreak of lice in my school and wanting to avoid it! Nothing really special about it, but I can tell that after using it my hair is just really refreshed.

Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo- This is my new favourite shampoo, I can't rave about this enough. It smells incredible and enhances the shine in my hair, as well as noticeably strengthening and de-frizzing my hair. I love this so much, I really do recommend it.

Batiste Original Dry Shampoo- I bought this on a whim at the airport before a holiday, to ensure that any 'tired' hair would be covered up. I quite liked this, especially to ensure that any greasiness is gone, but I'm not too keen on the smell.

 As quite a perfume junkie, now's about the time my perfumes begin to finish (unless I just buy new ones and ditch the old ones...) and so recently two of mine have finished.
Lancôme Hypnôse- This is so fresh and such a lovely perfume, while I really like it, I probably wouldn't buy it again, since I have so many and want to try even more.
Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy- I absolutely love this perfume! I went through it so quickly and already bought another bottle, simply because I love it so much!
Nivea Refreshingly Soft Moisturising Cream- This cream is an amazing multi-tasker, for hands, body and face. It smells really nice and it refreshing with use everywhere, I think I may repurchase this for the summer.
EOS Summer Fruits lip balm- I liked this lip balm, being extremely moisturising and smelling really nice. It lasted me for a really long time and it's shape means that I don't have to stick my fingers in a pot and smear it over my lips. To read more about what I think, here's a review of not only this lip balm, but many others.  

Now for some general bits and pieces!
Muji Nashi (Japanese Pear) Candle- This candle smells so fresh and fruity, honestly just an amazing scent, as well as burning for such a long time. The best part? Only £3.50!
Bath & Body Works Fresh Picked Apples Sanitiser- Smells good and does goes- perfect

This has been the first of, probably, many Empties post- hope you enjoyed!
Any product recommendations? Let me know!
Love, D xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment