Tuesday 10 June 2014

Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Beauty Tools Set


With summer well and truly upon us there's nothing better to kick start your preparations than the Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Tools Beauty Set, with none other than the famous Eight Hour Cream in a full size as well as an assortment of generous minis from the rest of the range.

It comes housed in a red case which I can imagine would be great to pack toiletries in for travel, being quite sturdy and roomy, but the pièce(s) de résistance are what's inside. The full size tube of the Eight Hour Cream will be an essential in tending to a multitude of needs in the coming months, such as chapped lips and insanely dry skin (is it just me or does anybody else get really dry elbows in the summer?). There's a bit of a love-hate relationship with the smell and I definitely used to be someone who gagged at the smell of it but I've now grown to like it!

The trial sizes that accompany the Eight Hour Cream are the: Daily Moisturiser for Face SPF 15, Sun Defence Face SPF 50 (I was in need of a new facial SPF so I'm excited to see how this fares!), Intensive Moisturising Body Treatment and Intensive Moisturising Hand Treatment (my all-time favourite hand cream, I could not recommend this any more!). 

Overall this set costs £39 which seems quite steep but when you think that the full size of the Eight Hour Cream is £25 and the minis aren't really so mini, it seems a lot more justifiable - that's what I tell myself, anyway! I think it's a really great set, especially if you want to dip your toe in the amazing range that is the Eight Hour range. 

2 comments:

  1. I've wanted to try the 8 hour range for ages now, heard so many great things about it all. This looks like a great way to get testing it :D

    Hannah xxx
    http://adayinthelifeofanortherngirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I must be the only person who doesn't like the 8hr stuff, especially the cream, it reminds me of Vaseline xx
    Beautyqueenuk xx

    ReplyDelete