Monday 27 January 2014

Nuxe Reve de Miel


Nuxe Reve de Miel - £9.50
The second I set foot in Paris I dropped my bags in the hotel and sped off to City Pharma, list in hand. This product, Nuxe Rêve de Miel lip balm, has been something I've wanted to try out for a very long time. The only reason I held back was because it was quite expensive and I wasn't sure if I would like the scent. However, City Pharma sells this for the bargainous price of just €6, under £5! It doesn't smell like honey at all, more so like a chocolate orange, but it's not a cheap, artificial smell, it's just really lovely. 

It's a wonder product, with a thick consistency that doesn't leave a shine on your lips. It's not too thick for use during the day (believe me, I slather it on my lips every hour!) and could still be used at night. Personally, I use my Dior Crème de Rose at night because I like to have a really thick balm, but I would still use this.


Yes, it's quite expensive for an average lip balm, but this isn't an average lip balm! I think this little pot of joy will last for ages, making the price tag not so expensive. You can find it for slightly cheaper on Escentual - link. I would definitely recommend this for people with insanely chapped lips to lips in good condition, who just want to keep it that way.

1 comment:

  1. Great review hun, definitely worth a try!

    I found your blog via BlogLovin and would love if you could stop by & catch up on my latest GHD Party Hair Tutorial & Pink Jewel Styler post for some inspiration too :)

    www.lurchhoundloves.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4995777/LurchHoundLoves-Fashion-Blog

    ReplyDelete