Sunday 10 November 2013

#BritishBloggerSelection

I'm going to be joining Ellie from Little Vintage Camera's #BritishBloggerSelection, when every week we are emailed a blog theme and we can write a blog post on it.

It's a great opportunity to get to know other bloggers- lifestyle, beauty and fashion! To read more, head on straight over and read her post, while you're there, be sure to follow her too! You just need to email her with your first name, last name, blog name and blog URL, then you can start posting. 

This week, Ellie sent some questions to answer so everyone can get to know each other better!


Question One: Why do you like blogging?
It's a great outlet for my creativity, combining photography and writing, even better because it's for a passion of mine- beauty. My friends and family members have become tired of hearing me talk about the exciting new blush/eyeshadow/lipstick coming out from MAC/Benefit/Maybelline!

Question Two: How did you come up with your blog name?
I'm not entirely sure to be honest, I had been trying to think of one for a while and I suddenly saw a quote on Tumblr about inner beauty, and then somehow I got to Beauty for the Beauty.

Question Three: Where from the UK do you come from?
London, I'm so happy I live here :)

Question Four: Favourite colour?
All variations of blue, it's such a lovely colour.

Question Five: Do you like Lana Del Rey?
I love her song 'Young and Beautiful', but I don't know enough about her to make a judgement.

Question Six: Hidden Talents That You Have?
I love photography, especially taking photos of people (although I'm not sure how good I am at it!)

Question Seven: Celebrity Crush?
Leonardo diCaprio, hands down. From Titanic to The Great Gatsby, he's talented and timelessly handsome!

Question Eight: Favourite Blog Of All Time?
Tough to choose between Lily Pebbles and Vivianna Does Makeup, I love their style and everything about their blogs. 

Question Nine: What made you want to join #BritishBloggerSelection?
I want to get more involved with the blogger community and this seems like the perfect opportunity for that!

If you're taking part in this, be sure to leave a comment and I'll follow you on Bloglovin'. 

No comments:

Post a Comment