Tuesday 20 August 2013

Clarins Instant Light Lip Perfector


As I said in my holiday haul- link here- I recently purchased the Clarins Instant Light Lip Perfector in shade 05- Candy Shimmer. After having my eye on it for a while I decided to get it, especially since it was duty-free! 


It is different from other lip products, both like a nourishing balm yet still gives substantial colour. It has a weird applicator, with a mini sponge at the end through which you squeeze some of the product then smoothly apply to the lips. 
It's not too pink, yet pink enough to show that you're wearing colour on your lips, really it's the perfect type of lip product for me!

It's such a lovely colour, and the formulation really blew me away due to the lack of stickiness! It's easy to get the product out because of the squeeze tube, no faffing around with an applicator trying to scoop out the last bits in the tube. 

However, I find that if I have any flaky patches on my lips then this really doesn't help, so it is one to make sure you moisturise your lips for. The staying power isn't that great but then again, I've never found one that stays on for very long!

If you were thinking of buying it, don't buy it from anywhere apart from Escentual, I found out only after I bought it that they sell them for only £13.60. 

No comments:

Post a Comment