Friday 22 August 2014

Radical Glow Set

Radical Glow Set* - £68
 Radical Skincare is a luxury skincare brand which I had only heard of and lusted after so, naturally, I jumped at the opportunity to try out a couple of their products. The Radical Glow set contains a full-sized Skin Perfecting Screen (40ml) and a smaller sized Multi Brightening Serum (15ml) which are meant to provide your skin with a beautiful glow when used in conjunction with each other.






 Skin Perfecting Screen SPF 30 - £38
I'm usually not too fussy about my facial sunscreen as long as the SPF is high enough and it doesn't leave an oily white cast on my face. However this sunscreen has suddenly made my expectations of facial sunscreen very high! It has such a lightweight texture which is applied effortlessly onto cleansed skin, leaving a virtually undetectable trace on the skin. I say virtually undetectable because there are light reflecting pigments which leave a beautifully fresh faced glow on the skin.
This is particularly great as a sunscreen to wear when you're not feeling foundation (we all have those days!) but still want a little something on the skin. Now I'm not claiming that it provides coverage but the glow it gives it really beautiful and blurring, making imperfections seem less pronounced. Housed in practical but nonetheless elegant packaging complete with a nozzle this is a really great facial sunscreen. High SPF? Check. Lightweight texture? Check. Diamond powder? Check. (Yes really)



Multi Brightening Serum - £95 (for the full size)
Now what I was most excited about - the serum! I have some dark spots on my cheeks that aren't bad enough for treatment but still leave me feeling like I need to cover them up. It has a really lightweight texture making it perfect both for morning and evening use, even under makeup. After just a few uses I noticed a difference in the prominence of my blemish marks, they were much lighter and had been faded slightly. I have the utmost confidence that with prolonged use they will all but disappear! Before using this serum the marks were noticeable through even high coverage foundation/concealer but now they are easily covered. I can't believe the difference it made in making my skin look more radiant generally healthy. This is packaged in a really lovely way as well, as you twist the top to make a pump come out, making it really great for travelling.

This set was a great way to try some products from Radical Skincare and while I'm not claiming that £68 is cheap in any way, you are paying for quality. It's actually great value because you get around £85 worth of the products altogether, including the eye-wateringly expensive serum! This set can be found here at Space NK.

No comments:

Post a Comment