Saturday 22 March 2014

Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray

Everyone always strives for that flawless finish when putting makeup on but, frustratingly, it's almost always ruined 2 hours later. This is where Urban Decay swoop in and save the day, with their miracle-working All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray

I had originally been after the Deslick version but the MUA advised against it, saying that it would probably dry my skin out and too much, which is why I settled for this instead. Well, I say settled but really I couldn't be happier that I did!

Let me just say, however, that I don't use this on an everyday basis as I find it unnecessary. Usually I find like my primer will keep things in place enough to please me, however when I'm going to be out all day and won't have a chance to fix myself up, this is where this bad boy comes in. 

I apply it just after putting foundation, concealer and powder on, to ensure that a) my makeup stays in place and b) the finish of my base doesn't look cakey. I give it an A+ for achieving both of those things, seeing as using it meant that my makeup stayed on a hell of a lot more than it would regularly have.

You can buy this mini trial size of 30ml for £9 (or £8.10 during a 10% off sale) or the full size of 118ml for £20 (or £18). 

Here's to Urban Decay, for creating hero product after hero product, and never ceasing to amaze me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment