Friday 22 May 2015

Back from Hiatus!

Now I know, I know, it's been a good few months since I've last posted and I know it's also be quiet on the Twitter/Instagram front but I would say I have a pretty good excuse for it; A-Levels. Nothing can prepare you for the horrors that are A-Levels, taking up all of your spare time and zapping all of your energy, hence the lack of posts. I stopped watching YouTube, reading blog posts, let alone writing them, as well as stopped wearing makeup as much.
This was all a bit of a shock to my system as I suddenly stopped having time to read blog posts as I ate my breakfast and just felt too exhausted to do my full skincare routing (for all of you cringing at this, no fear, I never went to sleep without cleansing and moisturising, I just skipped out all the steps in between!). 
So what I essentially wanted to communicate from this ramble is that I'm going to try to get back on track with more frequent posting because I really do miss it! I always pick up products and think about how much of a great review it would make but then remember I have no time - that's what I want to get back into! Starting soon I'll be posting a few more reviews, some wish lists and maybe even a couple of hauls. What can I say, my shopping habits have definitely not taken a backseat over these last few months of business...

No comments:

Post a Comment