Friday 2 January 2015

Paris Haul

Well hello there! I know I've been AWOL for quite a while but things have just been crazy recently and I've just been insanely busy with so much - one of these things was an exciting trip to Paris. And what would a trip to Paris be without stocking up my favourite French goodies? Yep you've guessed it, my first post back over my little rest period is indeed a haul. 

Bioderma Créaline H20 // This is just a standard Paris purchase, how on earth could I resist two 500ml bottles for just €15 when one bottle is £10+ here?! Definitely a great purchase and something I would recommend to anyone who can find it, it's the best thing for taking off all makeup, even waterproof mascara.

Vichy Normaderm Night Detox // I have been waking up with an incredibly oily t-zone for such a long time now that I decided to try this night time moisturiser to battle just that. This is supposed to reduce sebum production as well as helping to battle imperfections, so it's certainly a welcome addition to my skincare shelf. 

La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo [+] // This is another repurchase, my fourth in fact, which just proves how much I love this lightweight yet hugely effective moisturiser. It feels great under my makeup and sinks in effortlessly so this is something I'll be using for a while now. 

La Roche-Posay Serozinc // I know this is now available to buy from Escentual but this was so much more affordable in the hallowed aisles of City Pharma - just €7, a bargain so I had to pick it up! It soothes and calms down redness which is essential after using a particularly stripping mask.

Make Up For Ever Full Cover Concealer // This little beauty is my holy grail concealer, the product I use on every make up day, mostly even in the place of foundation! It hides all sins and lasts all day so I had to stock up while it was still available.

Seeing as this is my first post of 2015 I just want to end it by saying I hope that everyone had a wonderful NYE and that the following year holds happiness and success! I'm wondering if anyone noticed the Frozen blanket in the background of the photo above!

No comments:

Post a Comment