Tuesday 22 July 2014

Malaysia Wishlist

Come Friday I'll be jetting off to Malaysia and Australia and I am beyond excited! The last couple of months have been stress-central due to exams and revision so this should be a couple of weeks of total relaxation. The first thing I searched once our holiday was booked was 'Sephora in Malaysia' and lo and behold it has it! Naturally I'll have to pick up a couple of things- it would be rude not to, right? 


Origins GinZing Refreshing face mask // This sounds like the perfect restorative mask to perk up dull looking skin (something my skin is suffering from at the moment).
Naked Flushed palette in 'Streak' // I swatched this the other day and oh myyyy it was so soft and creamy I had to stop myself snapping it up there and then. All of the colours are beautiful and I can totally see myself using it to death.
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer // After the faulty oxidising version of this I bought last year I've decided I want to give it another go (in a more appropriate shade) and hopefully this time I'll actually be able to use it successfully.
NARS Sheer Glow foundation // I'm still in two minds about this, as I feel like I don't need yet another foundation but I've been using a sample of it and it was just so beautiful. I'll see how spendy I'm feeling on the day!
First Aid Beauty Blemish Patrol Pads // My skin has been a bit all over the place and these sound like just the ticket to calm things down a bit. I've never tried FAB before but I've heard so many good things about it so it might be the time to give them a chance.
Daisy Dream by Marc Jacobs // I'm just about running out of my Daisy Eau So Fresh (which I absolutely love) but I've tested this one and it smells just as beautiful. I'm planning to pick up one of the two from Duty Free but I'm yet to decide which one.
Etude House lipstick // I can't go all the way to Malaysia without picking up some Etude House goodies and I'm sure that it won't stop at just the lipsticks but the range is so vast that I couldn't possibly pick just by looking online! 

I'm also planning to get some other Asian skincare goodies (face masks are high up on my list!) but I'm not sure what's good - any recommendations would be very welcome. I'm not really going to buy much in Australia because that's where beauty products are supposed to be most expensive but we can't forget about duty free either…

If any of you live in/have been to either Malaysia or Australia I would love any recommendations of places to visit because I really want to make the most of my trip and see as much as possible!

1 comment:

  1. Have fun in Malaysia! Definitely want the UD streak palette and some Asian beauty products.

    Katespitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete